In this issue:
- More From Less
- A big Thank You for my friends at LiMa Solutions
- Lien smart. Get paid.
Grow you business – More From Less
I’ve been helping professional service firms to achieve greater results while reducing waste and frustration for over two decades. If you are a consultant, lawyer, architect, engineer, accountant, etc., please visit More From Less (BLHill.net).
Over the last couple months, I’ve been working behind the scenes on a major re-design of More From Less. The goal was (and is) very simple: Make it easy for people to find stuff that will help them.
Here are the new “Starting Points” that I’ve set up:
- Innovative Business Strategies – See examples of how other entrepreneurs and leading business thinkers are achieving greatness in the marketplace.
- Marketing Professional Services – Understand how to market your professional service firm in the 21st century, and the human factor in modern business.
- Value-Based Fees – Billing by the hour incentivizes inefficiency. Learn how value-based fees can benefit your clients and increase your profit.
- Technology For Consultants – For consultants and other professional service providers, “More From Less” means leveraging technology to increase output and reduce input.
Let me know what you think of the changes.
Happy Holidays to you too, LiMa Solutions!
Friday afternoon, my kids and I went to grab frozen yogurt after school (as we often do on a Friday). I stopped in at my mailbox and discovered I had received a package that I wasn’t expecting.
All the way from Key West, Florida, from the home office of LiMa Solutions, was a bottle of wine and a holiday greeting card.
To Ed (and the whole Martinet family), Michael, Sean, Paul, and Lisa, Thanks! My wife and I both enjoyed the wine.
Stay tuned for more articles and even some video from LiMa’s 2012 VE-ADR conference that I attended. For more info, please read some of my posts about LiMa Solutions.
Lien smart. Get paid.
My friend Scott Wolfe, Jr. is a construction attorney and entrepreneur. His latest venture, Zlien, provides a complete web-based mechanics lien filing and management system.
Scott recently wrote a guest post at AECforensics.com entitled, Survey Of Recent Mechanics Lien Cases Shows More Confusion Than Clarity. The article is very informative and shows just how complex lien laws are across multiple states.
If you would like to write a guest post for AECforensics.com, visit the contribute page to learn more.
Thanks again for staying subscribed.